Below are some suggestions on what campers should bring to camp.
- Riding Clothes & Equipment
- Regulation harness hard hat
- Please, no bicycle helmets
- Riding crop
- Jodphurs or breeches
- Riding jacket
- White shirt or ratcatcher
- Paddock or tall boots
- 2 pairs pajamas
- 8 pairs underpants
- 8 pairs socks
- 5 pairs jeans
- Fewer if camper brings riding pants
- 2 Polo shirts
- If camper doesn’t have ratcatchers
- Bathing suit
- Beach towel
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Laundry bag
- Labeled with camper’s name
- 3 bath towels
- Sunscreen – a must!
- Hairbrush & Comb
For Twin Size Bed
- 2 pillowcases
- Lightweight sleeping bag
- 2 sheets, 2 pillowcases & 2 blankets
- Pillow and bedspread will be provided
- All grooming tools, saddles, bridles, etc. will be provided for school horses.
- Any student may bring her own equipment, but everything must be clearly marked with her name.
- Foxfield is not responsible for lost or damaged tack or clothing.
Campers bringing their own Horses
Campers may bring their own horses for an additional per-session charge. Stalls are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Price includes individual box stall and alfalfa hay fed twice per day. Different diet, extra feed or grain must be provided by the camper and brought in covered containers with name and lock.
Campers with their own horses must bring a tack box, saddle and bridle. There is a storage room available for the saddle and bridle.
Every horse must have a health certificate stating that all shots are current.
Horses must vacate stalls by 10:00 a.m. the day after camp ends